22.1.13


Hello, since I'm free tonight, I decided to rearrange my photos and folders in lappie. So, finished. Posting in English? Hmm, correct me if there's mistakes. Form 4 life isn't that fun yet tiring. But I'm trying to used with it. School, homework, tuition, revision, eat, sleep. That's my life. LOL
Hmm, one more week until 30th January. It's not a special date, maybe? I'm not excited with it actually.. But I had already received my very first present from Mandy Chao Mun Teng a.k.a ZZT :D Thank you so much!
CNY is coming. I can't wait for it! Especially shop for new clothes and taking angpaus. Since sis is having her sem break so this is what she did just now.


Tadaaaaa! 

And yeah, I can't wait to wear my new clothes! Mummy not allowed me to buy more since I have already bought so much. 

Besides, account class in school was very sucks. Especially the teacher, such as a trouble maker. Sigh, tuition teacher is much more better than her. But I skipped the first class, catching up those theory and memorise is hard for me.

Little Gee's hair is colorful recently! She bought something called "pastel chalk" thingy for dying hair. She was very happy when got it. Hahaha, like a happy kid get chocolates and sweets from mum. Here's some photos, ehhh Ah Gee, don't mind I show it out right? Since no one will view my blog. 


Next month will be a busy month I bet. I have tuition four times a week. And it's 3 different tuition centre. Thank you mummy for fetching me although you're busy and thanks for willing to pay for those expensive tuition fees. So, I must work harder. Hwaiting!! Nomu nomu tired nehh. Kumo, byebye!