10.5.13

Hey there! I'm here to update since there's no paper tomorrow. TGIF! So, the kid said she love to see people who use words to describe the feelings towards her. Maybe I'm not good in using words, but you know how much you mean to me. Thank you for everything, words can't describe how much I want to say! 

So, recently Joo Wei had owned a boutique. Not recently laa actually. About a month? No idea. But I just support her a lot hehe! Her stocks are nice and reasonable prices! For more info, click here. Click like and happy shopping!

And yea, exam seasons. But I never stay up late to burn midnight oil loll. Gee is back to TGS for form 6! But she wanna transfer to MBS. Still don't know yet since school was like don't allow. Idk lahh but still wish her all the best! 

Not yet finish exam but le girls are planning for holidays. 23th of May Sunway Lagoon? lol if pms come then how? hmmm. Latest news! Gee is a class monitor again hahaha congratulation! LOL I know I'm so random but no choice I'm bored.

Mummy and daddy are going to Vietnam on 22th right after I finished my exam phewww luckily cause we need to stay at aunt's new crib while they go travel! So happy cousin's bro wedding din din is at 25th of May! But parents can't attend since they are in Vietnam. So many plan for this holiday but it's only 2 weeks not enough lahh. Outing with them, outing outing outing. So long never meet them super miss!

Some of you is just so bitch. So sorry I need to say like this cause, idk. Just dislike the feelings, anything can just tell me, I don't mind as long as you tell me. And don't treat people like transparent when you're in a bad mood! This is so suck man.

Ee Ming requested me to love her haha so cute because she want me to buy things for her like what I did to the kid. Hmm, I just like to buy things to make the one I love happy, idk why even I don't have money. Hope everyone is fine with everything around them! Thanks god. So gonna shut the pc down. Goodnight! sweet dreams xoxo